Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Bus-y Fantasies

Part I

Just sat down on the bus today and discovered that the person sitting directly opposite me had bought a Sony Ericsson W800I!!! I was like salivating there, and ridiculous thoughts just flashed through my mind:
1)What if I were to snatch his phone, alight, and then run off? If I succeed, I would probably have to buy the charger, cables and stuff...
2)Maybe he paid for the phone using his credit card and paying the minimum sum monthly... Aiyo... He's getting himself more and more in debt...
3)He seems to be unattached... If he has a girlfriend, I think he'd go and buy it together with her. And he also wouldn't have this kind of money to waste on super duper expensive phones right?
4)He's transferring data from his Sony Ericsson T630 to the W800I... Maybe he has remained with the old phone for 2 years and since he can sign a new contract, he might as well just get a good phone?

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...



Part II

This woman sitting diagonally opposite me was holding on to a counter, the kind where one can just press on a clicker and it would keep track of the number of times something was done. Her eyes were closed and she would be clicking quite quickly...

Hypothesis:
1)She could be counting her heartbeats? Can't be... The clicks are not regular and there doesn't seem to be a time limit to her clicking...
2)She might be doing some survey? Like number of people who nodded to the movement of the bus? Hmmm... Doesn't seem like it... Her eyes are closed...
3)Wait! I see her mouth moving ever so imperceptibly... There's a pattern to it... I know!! She's chanting!!! Maybe her religion requires her to chant a number of times...

What a sense of accomplishment!!


P.S.: i just found another person who has not read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!!! These people don't have a life...

P.P.S.: Of course, since I'm generating such idiotic posts, I also don't seem to have a life right? Heh...

P.P.P.S.: Erm... I've come to a conclusion that I should be contented with my Samsung E330C until I really got the spare cash and also the end of my phone contract before I change my phone...

No comments: