Saturday, August 06, 2005

Busy busy busy

I've been really busy these few days, going home late at night and waking up early to go to work. It's been really tiring and things are just not going in the pace I would like it to go. There are phone calls I don't dare to make, readings that are barely touched, case recordings that need to be written, and meetings that are yet to be. How long more can I last? It doesn't help that my other colleagues are also facing the same issues and for a few, more. I get quite affected by their mood and would like top help support them but sometimes it's just hard and sometimes, the very best thing I can do is to leave them alone till they're done.

Oh. Btw, I changed my seating position in the office! Now I have a window view and the best part is: I don't fall asleep so easily now! Maybe it's because the air behind is always quite warm and conducive for sleeping. Nowadays whenever I feel tired, I just stare out of my window and that really freshens me up for the next task.

The course that I've been attending for the past few weeks has been great! It's like an integrative hands-on course for what I have learnt in university and I know how to use them! *Finally...* However, it's going to be really tedious to use it for all my cases as the process of going through this will take a really long time!

Ok, I think most of you would have no idea what I'm talking about so far but I think I'm doing this to journal what I've been going through and internalising what has been going on so that I don't have my brain all full of information but not knowing how to use them coz I don't really understand them. Heh... Yups, rubbish. =)

But anyway, I think the change in seating position might also be God's way to train me to be more patient and to keep watch over my tongue... Some people are just trying their damn hardest to be irritating!!! Well, I have resolved: They can be sour about things and try to affect me, but I will not be irritated! They can say nasty nasty things about others but I know that their hearts will be affected as well. They can saunter here, there and everywhere but I have my window view and shall not be disturbed... So yeah! God shall be my peace and He shall judge. I am nothing without him!

I slogged all week just for last night.... Karaoke was fantastic!! I went there with a few friends and it was just fun! Although some of them weren't really keen on going coz they don't really sing but I think they enjoyed themselves so I think that's the most important thing! Me and Xooplex sang 无言的结局 and made the others flip with laughter. Heh... I think it's more fun this way... Yeah, and there were other songs la... Like F, she likes all the 张信哲 songs and we had 5 at one shot!! Overkill.... Heh... Anyway, hope there can be more of such outings!!

Yups. Finished updating my life... Heh... Think I just had word diarrhea...

No comments: