Friday, September 30, 2005

Extravagance

Contrary to what I wrote about being contented with my SGH-E330C, I went out and bought a new phone...

It's the SGH-E720C!!!

Hahahahaha.... Ok, I must clarify, that M had needed a new phone as the SGH-E700A that I had passed to him when I bought the SE-K700i (which got lost about 4 months after using it... and is the reason why I got the SGH-E330C) has been discharging by itself. So that means the phone battery does not last more than 2 days, which can be quite irritating. I did him a favour by getting this new one! Heh... He was quite reluctant to pay for a new one. *Grinz*

I'm enjoying it very much right now coz it has MP3 playing functions and can also record videos. Cool right? Yups, I'm a techie-wannabe...

Oh, M and I went house viewing this week! It's just at the block beside mine and so it's the same pattern as the flat I'm currently staying in! The floor's quite well done and the kitchen doesn't need much renovations. However, the wardrobes may need to be changed as they all look quite old-fashioned and... just plain old. But it's very exciting, coz even his parents have gone to see the flat and they think it's quite well maintained too. We probably need to further negotiate the selling price though... Too pricey for our budget. Hope the owner can lower the price...

And I have succumbed to the evil draws of the M*cros*ft world... I have brought back a PC to my work desk. Darn it! Well, at least I can leave my precious iBook at home. Heh....

3 comments:

adinahaes said...

i thought you might have gone for the newest sony ericsson one, don't know the model no but its the only one on the market with a 2.0 megapixel camera....=)

Hannah Neo said...

hmmm.... you can't be thinking of the W800i right? It's quite exorbitant now. $800+ without contract!!

adinahaes said...

yeah thats about the right price. my friend went and bought it cos she lost her phone and the insurance covered it.....sighz....