Sunday, September 11, 2005

Quadlingualism

The latest interest I've acquired is learning to speak Malay. I've got a new colleague at work you see, and she's Malay. I've gotten her to teach me weird words like "Bum" and using them to irritate her... Hee...

Yeah... I bought this book called Malay in 3 Weeks and it's quite cheap, being priced at slightly below $8 in Kino... Anyone interested to learn Malay with me?

Anyway, the real reason why I'm learning Malay is because recently after my new colleague came over, there seems to be a great influx of Malay clients/callers! Hmmm... Looks like God is working on something here and I don't wanna miss it. Anyway, some of my clients have also been using more Malay words in sessions and I just have no idea what they are, so yups, gotta learn!

Yeah... Wish me luck in my language learning ok?

P.s.: I also got A Concise Malay-English English-Malay Dictionary at slightly less than $6! A steal, I tell you...

P.p.s.: After looking at the date displayed above this post, I also just realised how ironic this post is... Go figure!

3 comments:

adinahaes said...

if i were there i'd go learn with you.

how was serene's wedding? send me photos!!!

Hannah Neo said...

My dear, I know you would... Hee... I don't have photos. Her photos are in her online journal. GO take a look!

adinahaes said...

i don't have the link to the journal already, reformatted my laptop.

send it to me? or post it here?