Thursday, November 10, 2005

Baby blues



Just went to see my godson today.... He looks so adorable!! When asleep that is... Heh... I don't seem to have much luck when it comes to visiting him coz i always seem to drop by when he's sleeping. Oh well...

But recently, I have been seeing many babies/infants/toddlers. My cousin was showing me her daughter's pictures on her mobile phone, my godson was born, having to take care of my colleague's client's toddler... and also playing with another colleague's client's son. (Ok, the last one is already going to primary school...) Somehow, I think my maternal instincts are kicking in... It does not help that I borrowed a book which had a part about this character giving birth. And after the birth of my godson, watching this documentary on the baby inside the womb... Man, I think I'm having an overdose!

Someone commented that I'm good with kids. Hmmm... I don't know, but I do know that I can't jolly well scream at other people's kids right? It's like, it takes extra effort for me to 忍 what these kids do. And I really understand why my mum screamed at me so much when I was young...

Well, I hope I can bring up my child properly so he does not become dysfunctional...

No comments: