Friday, December 30, 2005

KTV!!!!!!!!!!!

I LUUUUURRRRRRRVEEEEE SINGING!!!!


Someone was asking me why I like to sing at KTVs when there was an occasion that I absolutely refused to sing.

You see, there's a difference in the situations. Whenever I'm with friends, I would definitely sing. In fact, I may snatch the microphone from them!! But what most people don't know is that I actually feel scared whenever I first start singing with a group of people. I never know whether people would laugh at me whenever I sing off key or miss the lyrics or something. And that is always my worst fear...

But in the other scenario, people have already started saying things like: "She's really good at singing!", or "Her voice is really great!" and things like that. It's like, people have a higher expectation when they hear good reviews of movies, but when they watch it, they feel really disappointed coz it doesn't meet their expectations. I have the absolute fear that with such pressure, I may croak on the first line or something...


Sigh.... my greatest fear is to be laughed at.

The other day, my supervisor gave me this comment. He said that although I am very afraid of being laughed at, yet I don't mind being the clown of the group! I guess when I am the clown, I believe that I'm in control of others' ridicule.

Oh well, I am such a control freak...

No comments: