Thursday, January 26, 2006

On leave till 1 Feb

As the title says, I am currently on leave. You'd think that it's something to be really happy about but I've been sweating like nobody's business these days. With all the cleaning and painting and walking and buying and crying, it's a miracle that I'm still kicking...

I wonder how i'm gonna do it if I have my own house... Who's gonna do it for me?

Anyway, I have also given up 6 days of my leave because I forgot to clear them before they expired. When I tell people, they don't understand why I didn't remember to clear them. To tell the truth, I have no idea what I'm gonna do if I take leave. When I told my mum that, she said that there's loads of things to do, it's just that I don't know. Seriously, that is one reason why I don't wanna take leave. I mean, if I have to spend time cleaning the house on my day of leave, what kind of a rest day is that? Sheesh... That's one reason why I wouldn't tell them when I take leave and just go out as per normal. Ironically, my mum did the same thing so that she didn't have to listen to my grandmother nag at her.

I wonder if she notices the similarity...

No comments: