Saturday, April 08, 2006

Shoes galore!

I think I'm a bit kuku liao... Ever since the 2 pairs of heels from Bangkok, I've bought 2 more pairs! Die la...

Anyway, this is a pretty one from U.R.S. since I got a $20 voucher... Only paid $3.90 for it! hahahaha


This pair below is a personal favorite... Was just passing by Americaya when I was attracted by the "Sale" sign. Went in and saw this pair! It's unusually attractive and also really professional looking. The only thing is: it makes my feet hurt like hell... Sigh... the price of beauty... Cost: $32.90


Side profile 1


Side profile 2


Front view

Am I crazy or what...

1 comment:

Banana Saviour said...

Yes, you are crazy and you are crazy. Hee. But then I always knew that!

Why torture yourself?

You cun bring them to Heaven above! =)

Quark