Monday, February 05, 2007

Advice & wishlist

So. I was wondering if I should put up a wish list right?

Was talking to someone in church on Sunday and she was sharing her experience of starting a new family. Even before I said anything, she told me to go and find what I want, note the brand and model and pass to people for them to get for me! I think God says, "GO! Put up a wish list! I will fulfil them for you!" Heh... Feel so blessed!

Yeah, so here goes:

1) Ironing board
2)
3)

And the story goes like this:
I don't think we know what we need. So... Any suggestions?

Heh...

3 comments:

Shem said...

Hey, me got lots of suggestions! One big complete list! here goes..

1. Television
2. Washing machine
3. Fridge
4. DVD player
5. Rice cooker
6. Water air pot with heater
7. Display cabinet
8. Nice big bean bags to crash into
9. TV display table
10. Coffee table

And many many more.. for now...

By the way, this are the items that i also want to have le... hahaha!

Hannah Neo said...

I already got items 1-5! Looks like you can consider getting me items 6-10 liao! heh...

amy said...

wah i like your painted house! can't wait to go crash your house... when there's furniture in it! :P like all those comfy sofas n bean bags you're talking about... haha. and yes do continue with a wish list. saves ppl the headache of thinking. so don't ask us for ideas now! defeats the purpose!