Friday, May 20, 2005

Job Search

I was checking my hotmail today and found a job vacancy at Louis Vutton/Hennessy. since M was looking for a job, i emailed him and told him to go for the job! so i could have all the LV bags i want and drink all the hennessy liquor i want! heh... not like i liked wine anyway.

Talking abt Henessy reminds me of the first time i drank anything with alcohol content...

It was my Sec 2 chalet and someone had bought champagne... ok, i know we were all waaaay below the legal age for dinking but we were young and reckless... heh... so we were passing it around and i tried 1 sip... it tasted horrible!!! but being the first time, i got quite mabok... and my whole face turned red! but it also gave me the permission to lean against the guy that i was having a crush on! hee.... but thank God that he wasn't really interested in me and too much of a gentleman to shove me off him. heh. ok, more on the experiences with liquor next time~

3 comments:

adinahaes said...

if he gets a job at LV, he is SO letting me use his staff discount.

nice site by the way!

Hannah Neo said...

i wonder if you know who is the guy i was mentioning in this blog... he was very "yao ming", you know? *winkz*

adinahaes said...

heh, i think i KNOW which guy......

teehee

but yeah remember hor, if he gets a job at LV i also want discounted bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!