Saturday, June 11, 2005

Abrupt calls

I hate calls that hang up by the 3rd ring and does not leave me with a number to call them back. So far, today, which has just started about 3 hours ago for me, I have received a grand total of 3 missed calls! And the worst part is, they all got abruptly cut off before i could pick up the call!! Argh!!! How irritating can that be? I really hope it's not the bank trying to call me again... I would probably scream at them!

I was woken up by a crowd of people singing "老鼠爱大米". It turns out that someone on the opposite block was going to get married and the bridegroom was trying to get into the bride's house. Well, it was supposed to be a happy event so I guess I didn't try to kill them for waking me up too early... Was trying to catch a glimpse of the bride but she took too long to come out... I gave up eventually. Heh.

Forgot that I had a dinner appointment yesterday until M reminded me... Went for dinner at Fish & Co., located at the glasshouse yesterday. It was quite fun... Met up with friends that I have not seen for quite a while. Also had to endure some horrendous singing from the "live" band that made a few of us cringe as he went off key on some notes. It didn't help that the speaker was really close to our table so we had to shout to make ourselves heard. But all in all, I think most of us enjoyed the meeting up, to update each other about the things that are going on in our lives.

I wanna go sing karaoke! Does anyone wanna go?

1 comment:

adinahaes said...

rem how you were complaining about the bank last time?

try reading this..

http://terseandatlarge.blogspot.com/2005/06/distant.html