Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Which Winnie the Pooh character do you like most?

This is not one of those gazillion questionnaires that would tell you your personality from Winnie the Pooh series... (Though you could do it if you wanted to here. I am a Winnie the Pooh!!)

You always like finding new stuff and you have alot of friends.You love everyone and like helping them but you worry too much about your food..
Winnie the Pooh^_^You always like finding new stuff
and you have alot of friends.You love everyone
and like helping them but you worry too much
about your food..


Which Winnie the Pooh character are you ? (with Pics)
brought to you by Quizilla


A volunteer from my centre brought an Eeyore soft toy today... I liked it so much that I took quite a few photos of him in different angles! Yes, I am crazy... But oh well, most people who know me knows that!

I have never really watched an entire episode properly before. The snippets i caught were enough to tell me about the personalities. There's Eeyore, mentioned above, who is all pessimism and "woe be to me" attitude. Then there's Pooh, who is all helpful, but greedy. There's Piglet, who's really timid and all but loyal to his/her friends. (Haven't figured out his/her gender yet...) And my favourite is still Tigger!! Bouncy, funny, full of wierd ideas! But i guess he doesn't really have much depth, does he? (There's many more! You can check them out here!)

Well, a friend of me told me today that she felt that I didn't share as much as before. She says that I say: "I'm fine." when i'm not. I felt a little hurt but as I thought about it, i recognise the reality of it...

It's not like I don't wanna share anything with her, but it's just that when things happen, i would just talk it out with people who are around me most of the time. (Namely my colleagues) Besides, I forget about the issue once i get it out of my system. (Ask M, he'll tell you how many times i don't remember what i have gone through for the day and he gets super frustrated... Hee... Sorry darling!) Plus, i am usually at work when we talk so i don't really have much time to talk about things in detail anyway. So the best way to answer is, "i'm fine!". Sometimes, it's also coz i got this occupational habit that will cause me to switch to "listening" mode and not share at all... Oh well... I guess it is feels quite depressing when one is not in the country and the only way to keep in contact is through messaging software, but even that doesn't work very well...

Ok... I am sorry, Adinahaes, I shall try to share more... when you come back! *Have a chocolate?*

No comments: