Monday, June 20, 2005

Crush

I was at MacDonald's just now and saw this girl having breakfast with an army boy. Part of the conversation goes like this:

G: Go and buy breakfast la!
AB: You know, you come so early all the way to Pa**r R*s just to eat with me, people will think you xiao!
G: Aiya, it's ok la... Go and buy breakfast or later I'll be late!
(After some other conversation...)
G: ... you'll be so bored eating breakfast here alone!

This conversation made me smile as i thought of all the times I would do crazy things like this as well. And this was especially when I was interested in the other person. So when he said that, I was really cringing within... I mean, do you expect a female to say: "Yeah, i'm interested in you or else I will not do something like this for you!" Sigh... Males... The most thick-headed species of the human race...

Anyway, the craziest thing I ever did for a guy whom I liked must be the time when I got ice-cream from 7-Eleven outside school and coz I was worried it might melt, I even brought my own newspapers to wrap it up so that it won't just become cream. The worst part was: The guy did not appreciate it! Apparently, he was having a tummyache that day but he didn't say it. So I got quite offended and just left the ice-cream there, whether he took it or not is another matter...

Heh... Eventually, he did take it, despite the tummyache and all... He also gave me a treat to apologise for the incident as well as to celebrate my birthday. It was one awkward dinner as I didn't really know what to talk to him even though I could be considered as one of the most talkative amongst all my friends. Well, managed to pull through the dinner and I think I had a good time. I said "I think" coz my heart was beating so hard during the whole time that I can't really remember what we talked about anymore.

Heh... yes... You may have guessed who it is... The rest is history... and the present... and the future...

No comments: