Tuesday, June 21, 2005

IPod & me (Overkill I)http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

I received a call from the recently returned Adinahaes.

A: Hey dear! I saw your blog. I like your design! Anyway, if you wanna buy an IPod mini or something, I've got 10% discount at the Apple shops in Australia.
Me: You are not serious?!
A: I am! why didn't you tell me you wanted one BEFORE I came back?
Me: How was I supposed to know that you had the 10% discount?! ARGH!!! (Groan of agony, collapsing & frothing from the mouth...)

Sigh... Anyway, after some calculations, I figured that the price is about the same after currency conversions and all. So... *shrugs*

Can somebody tell me if they got some discount somewhere that I have no idea about so that I won't miss out on such things again?

No comments: