Friday, June 03, 2005

Tired...

You know, i'm seriously falling behind all my work... I have gazillions of case records to write, tens and thousands of gazillion cases to close, and millions and gazillions of phone calls to make (you get my point...)!

i'm swamped... So i conclude:

I HAVE TO STOP LOOKING AT MY IBOOK DESPITE HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!!!

Yeah... i spend too much time on my beloved... way too much... I can be using my iBook even though i know i have loads of things to do... I think i might have to revise my rule of never bringing my work home... Too many things to do!

Talking about work brings me to the memory of the time when i was having lunch with my colleagues and someone asked me about someone in the social work world. I was vehemently pointing out that this person is a disgusting type of person. She's quite senior and when i meet her at meetings, she would never talk to you unless she wants something from you.

I don't like such people. I rather they never talk to me than to talk just for a favor or information. My personal style is to talk to people because i want to know them better and build up a relationship. So i find it offending to suddenly have someone come up to me and be friendly even though you might have met him/her before but has not been particularly chummy.

Oh well... Anyway, i must remember to look at my work and not at my iBook no matter how nice it is...

Maybe then i might be less tired. heh.

1 comment:

adinahaes said...

probably cos you're not machiavellian.