Thursday, June 02, 2005

Lunch appointment

M took leave today to go for a job interview, after which he came to my centre to meet me for lunch. I was so happy coz i had never really done something like this before and for him to come all the way to the far east must have been quite a hassle for him, but he still came!! heh... ok, i'm gushing too much...

But was just thinking about this and thanking God for the lunch appointment coz it brought me a much needed relief from work. Before i met M, i had my clinical supervision and what my supervisor feedbacked really struck me that i sucked big time as a social worker... I know that i wasn't good but never knew that i was that bad... Well, i definitely didn't feel good la... But guess it was a painful but necessary evil coz otherwise, i wun be able to help my client!

Yeah, and back to the topic about thanking God for the lunch appointment... M and I went to Delifrance and eat and we had a good time just talking and also having our routines changed. I felt very much better and it sent the message that M really cared about me a lot!

It's like there were times when i felt like M wasn't spending enough time with me and that he didn't love me anymore. But it's in times like these that i i feel that God has been so good to me by sending M into my life! hee... yups, i'm gushing again... maybe it's gotta do with the time i am typing this...

Anyway, i know that M would read this post and i just want to tell him, "Thank you for the wonderful time we had together. I thank God for who you are and the fact that He has put us together... May we have more of such sweet moments... I love you! =)"

Yes, and the rest of you can go to the toilet now to puke. *grinz*

4 comments:

Sngs Alumni said...

Oh please. I think there's not enough gushing from some people who take their significant others for granted.

And you're not that kind of couple which makes people puke lor. Thank God. If you are (or if you have become one of them), do alert us. We'll either avoid you two, or stage an intervention. :)

adinahaes said...

awwww....

now that's just sweet.

keep it up guys! wanna eat sharksfin soup at some nice chinese restaurant soon!

Hannah Neo said...

To eilonwy:
heh... yeah, pls do that! (as in the stage an intervention, not ignore us ok? hee...)

To adinahaes:
you wish! ;P

merf said...

I'm loving it too! hee. Now I gotta find a way to be in Pasir Ris to have lunch wif u and be back in office within 1 hr w/o a car... hmm...someone gotta invent this teleport thingy soon to help couples like us!