Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Updates on life

It's strange how I have been getting emails from 2 persons that I have not heard from for quite a while. One is a friend I got to know from uni. After her graduation, she flew off to France and soon after, I heard that her boyfriend had proposed to her and she's getting married. Afterwards, there was no other news of her...

Another friend, Y, was my kindergarten cum primary 1 classmate and I lost contact with her until I went to JC. That was when I got to see her again. But after graduation, I lost contact with her again. So it's been 6 years since i last saw her...

You know you're getting older when the people you have not seen for many years start to want to meet up with you.

You know you're getting older when you reminisce about the good ol' times that was more than 10 years ago.

You know you're getting older when a simple illness takes more than a day to heal and you're feeling like shit while you're at it.

You know you're getting older when you think about getting a manicure when your nails are long.

You know you're getting older when a simple jog causes your whole body to protest and threaten to disintegrate.

You know you're getting older when all you're thinking of is buying very expensive stuff (e.g. IPod Mini...) which one would never think about 3 years ago.

Yes, I'm all of the above.

Die la... My money no enough!

No comments: