Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I GOT MY IPOD MINI!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

I GOT MY IPOD MINI!!! WOO HOO!!!! It's a cool silver 2nd generation iPod!! heh.... Just got it from the hands of a newly ROM-ed couple who got it as a gift from their friends. And quite a low price at that, for a brand new machine...

I was initially quite hesitant to trust the guy coz i mean, i got to know him through Yahoo Auctions ma... I was so worried that i even got M to talk to him when it was time to meet up. Heh... I also told him to make sure i open it up and examine the contents before giving the money (although i did give the seller money first before i opened it up coz the seller looked quite appalled at my suggestion. Heh...)

Well, he came down with his wife and yup, it was a happy ending coz they got a look at the BEEEYOOOTEEFUUUULLL thing that they just missed out on. Oh well... Heh... Such is life... *glee!*

Oh! By the way, on a thanksgiving note, God showed his love and grace for me by holding the rain, not once, not twice, but thrice!
It's like when I woke up this morning, the sky was overcast and looked gloomy. So i was thinking about what kind of shoes i would have to wear to make sure I don't get cold feet (pun intended). So anyway, when i came out from the bathroom, the sky was nice and sunny! Wow... and I was just thanking God for that. So i went out happily and as i went to the train station, the dark clouds loomed in the very near distance and the sky was constipated once again.

When I reached my stop, it still had not rained so i walked briskly to the office. Just as i was within 1 metre to the nearest shelter of the connected building, it started to pour like nobody's business... God is good! (Though a few of my colleagues did get wet... *sheepish laugh*) Well, maybe He wanted me to be in a good mood for morning devotion with Pastor James. Heh...

So the 3rd time was when I was about to meet M for dinner. When i finished attending to my case at closing time, it was pouring cats and dogs. However, by the time i finished packing, it stopped again! How great is the God who watches over us and takes care of our every minute need!

Yups, am reminded of the fact that God is still the Lord, the one who created us. In Leviticus, He reminded the Israelites many times but they did not pay heed. I think God is trying to tell me something... Shall I be the stubborn mule any longer?

Sigh... the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak... God must prevail in my life! I must die to self and carry the cross daily...

The iPod Mini is a joke to the above statement isn't it?

No comments: