Thursday, February 16, 2006

someone says...

someone says: "I wanna leave you."

someone says: "I've had enough of you."

someone says: "I haven't seen you for a very long time."

someone says: "You need to clarify if you don't understand what was being said."

someone says: "I'm lowly educated, that's why I don't know what she is talking about."

someone says: "I saw a doctor and was told that I have hardening blood vessels."

someone says: "I wish you would be more understanding."

someone says: "She's always like that."

someone says: " I don't know what to do anymore."

But He says: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

and I say: "I will take Your yoke upon me and learn from You, for You are gentle and humble in heart, and I will find rest for my soul. For Your yoke is easy and Your burden is light."

No comments: