Monday, October 23, 2006

Another encounter with my mother...

Mum: Can you help me get some clean newspapers?
Me: Ok. *Gets the newspapers*
Mum: I think the fridge is a bit close to the cupboard... (Context: She was cleaning it, she was on the ladder putting cloth on top of it at this point.)
Me: *Tries to push it to the other side*
Mum: Aiya!!
Me: *Sees that it's a little lopsided and tries to align it, however, one side got stuck at the gap between the raised platform it was on and the kitchen sliding door.*
Mum: *shouts* You stupid girl! Why did you go and push it?
Me: *raises my voice* I was trying to help!
Mum: I didn't ask you to help! I'm trying to put the cloth on top and you go and do this!
Me: Fine! You didn't have to shout!

Fume!!!!!!!! I think I shouldn't stay at home too often. Such sparks occur once too often..

1 comment:

adinahaes said...

*hug*

these things happen...don't blame yourself.