Sunday, October 29, 2006

Unwell

I've never been so sick before.

It all started on Wednesday. Don't know if I had been sick when I woke up but I know I was so by the afternoon. I thought I was hungry with my queasy tummy but that was so wrong.

The lunch at Long John Silver was my last for many days.

I was miserable. I felt like I wanted to die. Clutching my tummy the whole time. I thought it could be God punishing me, but no! He's too good to do that.

I struggled with breaths. Laboured breathing, now I know.

The world spun. Round and round and round it went.

Hungry, yet I couldn't stomach anything.

Thoughts of hospitals came a few times.

I realised that I am miserable when I am sick. No control, no power, no strength. I cried many times this period.

My body betrayed.

I don't want to be a pill popping machine!!!

I got to sleep now.

No comments: