Thursday, May 24, 2007

I've been tagged. *bleah*

Ok, i've procrastinated enough. Here goes..


*by the way, it gets a little gross... if you have a weak stomach, please do not read on. Lose your breakfast/ lunch/ dinner/ supper/ tea at your own risk!*



Rules of the game:

  1. Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
  2. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
  3. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.
  4. No tagbacks!

One. I have a habit of digging my nose. Once it's full (or feels full), I have to do something to get rid of it.

Two. From upper primary till about sec 2, I practised to be a damn good liar. And succeeded.

Three. I always spent $1.10 everyday for recess (except on ECA days) on popiah and curry puff coz that combi was the cheapest.

Four. I ever dirtied my underwear (when i was an adult) coz of diarrhea *unexpectedly* and washed it in the toilet at City Hall MRT station. (ok, gross.... too much information...)

Five. During my upper primary, i didn't know what a sanitary pad was and thought it was similar to diapers. i experimented with it and realised... *'nuff said*

Six. I always think people are pointing the finger at me when things go wrong. so i always disclaim responsibility first... it still happens at times even now...

Seven. I would not eat fruits that cut by other people other than my family members or myself.

Eight. I used to fantasize about different guys being my boyfriend ever since i was in primary 5.

Nine. I knocked over a secondary school classmate's table coz he really pissed me off.

Ten. I always thought that growing up would make life easier. It has proved to be a mixed bag... I don't wish to be younger *yet* but i thank God that my life is as it is now.


People I want to tagged: none, but you're free to be tagged if you so desire... =)

Sorry, but i really don't like to pass on stuff like this... i dun even forward emails (with a few exceptions), so ya... don't quite feel comfortable to tag others.

yep, i'm done! Are you grossed out yet??

heh...

No comments: