Saturday, May 21, 2005

mopiko!

i've been itching like heow for the past few days... It started out innocently enough on my neck, just one small bite... then it seemed to spread like wildfire! i now have 2 "sites" on my neck, 1 on my arm, 1 on each armpit, 2 on my back, 1 on each leg, 3 on my b**bs, 3 where no one has gone to... and that makes it a grand total of.......

*drum roll*

....... 16 bites!!

SH*T!!!!!!

i hate mosquitoes or whatever insects that did this... it's so strange coz the last time i was at a church where mosquitoes were supposed to be rampant, i got away with only 2 small bites, even without the help of mosquito patches and wearing a halter neck gown as i was the bridesmaid for my good fren's wedding... I was gloating away coz some others who HAD the mosquito patches still got bitten in the end. So i thot mayb i was immune to such things... but no, i was wrong. sigh... i hate mosquitoes...

Do you think i could get an MC for this?

No comments: