Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Tired Out II

Now, today seems to be a continuation of yesterday. Sigh...

Saw a client in the morning who told me about her and her husband's parents and how they influenced the way they parent their child right now. We are all a product of our parents and how they disciplined and interacted with us really influences the way we would parent our own children. If they set really strict rules and then scream at us when they are not in a good mood. Of course when we err or make a mistake, that's it. DEAD! Of course, there would also be those who just let us children step over them all the time. Last but not least, those who aren't even there anyway! Sigh...

Then attended to this client who wants to be a good mother to her child and a good wife for her husband but she's finding it very hard to balance both. So as a result, she's stressed... Super stressed...

After attending to both of them, i was tired out! How? If it's the same thing everyday, I think i'm going to faint very soon! But i also cannot slack... I already slack too much!! Argh!! Push push push!!

Was considering leaving church... Too many depressing things going on... But God has convinced me to stay... "Am I my brother's keeper?" That answer is obvious... "Coping with the storms of life" is the title of the sermon on Sunday. And it seems like God is telling me that we're in the storm now... Then when i shared with M, he also had the same message from God that we shouldn't leave! Argh!!! Why is God making me suffer now???? Sigh...

Am going to have dinner with people tomorrow... Dunno what agenda they have... If they are going to do politicking with me and M, then i will kill them!! ok, i won't but will scold them in the nicest possible way... hee....

Too many things to deal with... Too many thoughts to process... Too many plans to make...


I REALLY NEED HELP, OH LORD!!


Urgent update:
M has said that he would cover up my mouth with his mouth to prevent me from screaming at the dinner hosts tomorrow... He just wanted this entry to be complete. *grinz*

No comments: