Saturday, June 04, 2005

While you were out, 1000 windows bloomed...

Read this.

hahahahahahahahahahahahha..... i like the last sentence of the article.

My office works with all D*ll PeeCees and they are all visually slowing down by a lot, and i really mean a lot... I seem to be the only one who knows how to deal with the pesky little viruses and trojans that invade the Micros**t systems and it's totally tedious to do that...

There was this virus that invites people to go to a website with seemingly interesting articles and then it will download and execute a file into your PeeCee if you open the link. So on 2 occasions, my 2 friends sent such links to me... the first time, i clicked on it and guess what? My iBook was immune to that attack coz the file cannot be opened by my OS!! hahahahaha.... then i helped my friend clear her system by searching for a solution on the net for her...

I think more people should change to Mac.

However, a lot of people would defend the PeeCee fervently... This simply shows the computer age debate about which OS is better. I mean, i only recently converted to Mac but i've never looked back since... I'm so much faster and steadier in terms of connection to the wireless network and i get admiring looks when i take my iBook out in public places! Even my sister was exclaiming like a suah koo when i first brought it back.

But maybe it's just as well that PeeCee users don't switch over... Or else virus authors might just start to attack Macs more!

So... PeeCee users, just stay with Bill ok?

3 comments:

adinahaes said...

try switching to Mozilla Firefox. I.E tends to have more problems with pop ups and viruses.

I use Mozilla and have Sygate on almost contstantly and this have no problems.

My school does use D*ll though and they are SO slow. Personally, I'm sticking to my ever reliable IBM.

Yeah the MAC OS is supposed to be alot better. Heh. there was this joke going around that until few years ago, Microsoft's design team were all Mac users.Dunno whether its true =)

But PCs are more easily compatible with other stuff. I recall a friend saying that if his games stuff all worked with Mac he'd switch loyalties immediately.

Rogue said...

eh gal what happened to the thing about spending less time with your beloved ibook huh???? remember your duty to your clients ah... and i just want to encourage you not to feel bad about your feedback... I know you'll make a good counsellor in time... just need to learn from your mistakes lah.. and never go back to them again. Cheers.

As for financial instituitions, JH and i went to open an account at a H*B* bank on sat and we really like the bank. It still ranks as one of the best int'l banks in my eyes.. but the stupid guy serving us was like discouraging us from opening a bank account there. For goodness sakes why?! He was like telling us all the cons of the the bank account i was wondering if he's the employee.... I can only have one conclusion. He wanted us to take up a savings plans otherwise he wouldn't earn a thing doing all the paperwork for us. Sheesh! But felt good peeving him off when i told him i represented the bank selling their pdts too. Ha ha!

Hannah Neo said...

yes, rogue.... farnie..... hahahahahha.... think it should shock him half to death...

yes, adinahaes, PeeCees are compatible with many games and Mac is not... that's y i am glad that i don't really like to play those games!! hahahahaha....