Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mysterious birthday...

My birthday came and went quickly...

So quickly that I didn't even feel like I was celebrating it!

I quarrelled with M 2 nights consecutively before the big day and it was rather horrible....

Then on the actual day, it was no wonder that I was in a horrid mood...

But suddenly, things got a little better...

And it got a little clearer why I was being so emotional.



PMS sucks!!!



Oh... And i got a mysterious birthday card today... It wasn't signed so I have no idea who sent it...

Someone let me know???

4 comments:

Emay said...

*hugs* hope you're feeling better now n that u had a nice birthday.

heehee... saw ur tag on andrew's blog. ur ring nicer? what's it like? can't remember cos u haven't really been wearing these days to church.

n yes! of cos pwetty!!! =)

Hannah Neo said...

hahahahaha... after the haze of anger and general broodinesss lifted, i'm alright.

the problems with PMS... *shakes head*

Anyway, i'll wear it on Sunday and let you see! Heh... i'm shameless...

=)

Emay said...

ok! wear it wear it! =) how beeg is it anyway?

Hannah Neo said...

erm... Not very big la... but nice enough. Heh...